About Me

Canada
Hi, My name is Bailey and I am seven years old. I love to do all sorts of things like drawing, painting, beading, photography, baking, gardening, horseback riding, swimming, reading and tons more stuff too! I also love animals and I have six pets, a cat, a bird, three rats and a fish. My blog is the place where I get to share all the cool stuff I work on, see or think about every day. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Stuff I've Done In August

thes are the paintings I did at my dads house I got a little dirty.




 I also went to the harry potter exhibit at the science center in Torongo it was really fun. here are some pictures of my trip .
     




 


 Here I am catching frogs at my Uncle Glen's....




 I also went to my Grandpa and Auntie M's and met their new puppy named Nya...



 I also got my OWN dog, his name is Fry and he is 12 months old.  This is a picture of him...




No comments:

Post a Comment