About Me

Canada
Hi, My name is Bailey and I am seven years old. I love to do all sorts of things like drawing, painting, beading, photography, baking, gardening, horseback riding, swimming, reading and tons more stuff too! I also love animals and I have six pets, a cat, a bird, three rats and a fish. My blog is the place where I get to share all the cool stuff I work on, see or think about every day. Enjoy!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Birthday Flower Arrangement



Hi I am bailey and I am going to show you my flower arrangement.I started of  with putting the pink 
carnations in. I put 3 on each side then I put the red carnations in I put 1 in the middle.  Then I put the flower with the pink and yellow petals with black stripes.  Then I put the flower with the white and purple petals.  Then I put the white flower in.  Then I put the little tree leaf in.  Then I wrapped the pink ribbon around the glass and then the white.  I made this at my friend's birthday party. It was fun and easy.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment