About Me

Canada
Hi, My name is Bailey and I am seven years old. I love to do all sorts of things like drawing, painting, beading, photography, baking, gardening, horseback riding, swimming, reading and tons more stuff too! I also love animals and I have six pets, a cat, a bird, three rats and a fish. My blog is the place where I get to share all the cool stuff I work on, see or think about every day. Enjoy!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

hi,it was my 11th birthday last week and it was super fun.i had 4 friends come to my house.we played just dance and then chilaxed till are lunch was ready.are lunch was hamburgers with fries,after that we had  a girl from little rays reptile pace come and do a little show for us!!!we got to see and touch a tarantula a scorpion skink and a lot more!!after she left i had my cake and opened my presents.some of the things i got were  earings ,bracelets   a game called headbanz and a titanic model (since i love the titanic) and a lot more.here are some pics from my b day.
                                                            
                                                                      
                            
me holding a gecko
me holding a tarantula
a really big frog
                                                                                                  
the emperor scorpion
          
the blue tonged skink
a 35 year old  and a 3 year old tortus

No comments:

Post a Comment